Want to write for us, at TheChiangMaiGuide.com?
We currently allow talented authors and bloggers to write for us about their experiences of Chiang Mai, Thailand.
What we’re looking for:
- 100% original, non-promotional content — 1,000+ words
- Topics that would be helpful to people visiting Chiang Mai:
- Places to see in Chiang Mai
- Places to eat in Chiang Mai
- Travel experiences & stories of Chiang Mai
- Our expectation is that you have reviewed our articles and have become familiar with our brand tone, style and the topics that are of interest to our audience.
- No more than 1 backlink to your website in the article. You can link to quality resources, blogs, and educational content so long as they are DR 30+.
- Your article must be centered around at least one target keyword with >100 monthly organic searches.
- Images and videos are encouraged! Our readers will love to see your unique perspective of Chiang Mai.
- Provide a 1 – 2 sentence bio with your headshot (square dimension at least 200×200)
- No more than 2 – 3 outgoing links per 1,000 words, and please cite your sources when making statements or sharing stats.
- Include links to sources and links to other resources on TheChiangMaiGuide.com when possible.
- Once published on our blog you cannot publish it anywhere else, including your own blog.
- Our editorial team reserves the right to make final edits, which may include removal of promotional content, removing competing or excessive backlinks, or rewording copy.
How to Submit a Pitch
Please make a copy of this brief. After carefully reading our guidelines above, you can fill out the form below with a link to your pitch. Please allow us 2 weeks to review and get back to you.